Bon Jovi
February 15th, 2011
Air Canada Centre
Toronto, ON, Canada
Bon Jovi Live
Digital Master
Sony ECM-719 Stereo Electret Condenser Microphone (LR44) → iRiver iHP-120 Portable Digital Audio Recorder (with RockBox) → USB 2.0 Cable → WAV (16 bit, 44.1 kHz) → Nero Wav Editor (mastering: volume change, equalizer, reduce hiss, declicker [remove crackle]) → Audacity (splitting, labels) → Trader's Little Helper (fix SBE, converting, testing) → FLAC (compression level 8)
167 minutes

Last Man Standing
You Give Love A Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren't Born To Follow
Lost Highway
Whole Lot Of Leavin'
When We Were Beautiful
It's My Life
I'd Die For You
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine ~ Hot Legs
Lay Your Hands On Me
(You Want To) Make A Memory
What Do You Got?
Diamond Ring (Acoustic)
I'll Be There For You
Who Says You Can't Go Home
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Have A Nice Day
Keep The Faith

Dry County
Wanted Dead Or Alive
I Love This Town
The More Things Change
Livin' On A Prayer

Information from FeX-: "This is the best Bon Jovi show I have attended. They played 5 songs that I requested (LMS, WLOL, IDFY, DR, DC) out of 20 or so. There is a reason this is called 'Two Fat Bitches', basically I had 3 audio recorders on me and was testing one out so I needed my backup device too. I had this source already recording and was holding my other recording device in my hand - waiting to hit record as soon as the lights went out. However the seats next to me started to fill up, on both my sides were two old ladies. The lady sitting on the right side of me constantly keep looking in the direction of my hand (where I was holding the recorder), I knew at that moment that she might probably cause some trouble with security, she just kept glancing constantly with an angry look on her face, this wouldn't really bother me but I was also video taping tonight and had a feeling that she would probably bitch about the camera too. The lights went out and I was really nervous and anxious, I did not hit the record button thinking that if I do then she would probably realize that the device in my hand is indeed a audio recorder. I was also unable to start recording on my 3rd device due to this. So I got my camera out (missed the outro) and started taping Last Man Standing, just as I started taping, the woman on the right side of me started bitching at me on how I stomped on her foot - I was just tapping my feet in my own space as I was excited to see them play LMS. After that I knew that both the people sitting beside me would give me trouble, definitely with video taping as they were also taking up lot of hand space and I was being squashed between them fat asses. After LMS was over, they started playing YGLABM. Since I had already heard them play this song when I saw them last time, I decided to turn the camera off and move to the rail behind me - My seat was on the last row in the arena, behind me were no seats, just an area to stand, some people were standing there already so I decided to join them. I got tons of space to tape now and didn't have to worry about them calling security or anything since I was no longer 'disturbing' their space. The only problem taping from the rail was that I could no longer see the screens, I would have to kneel down on my knees to see the screen. This really sucked cause from where I was originally seated, I could see the full screen right in front of me and could video tape the whole show screenshot and very still by balancing my hands on the railing bar in front of me. I started recording the audio on my 2nd and 3rd device, missed out about the first 10-20 minutes, but nothing that I hadn't seen them play before except LMS. My only options now regarding video taping were to either go back to my seat as I now had my gear recording and risk getting busted by security by having one of the ladies tell on me, or just tape the stage. So I taped the stage, side view, great zooms, no obstructions, just one security duck around the encore. The people standing next to me talked throughout the show about random crap and it ruined my recording, but atleast they didn't bother me like the two ladies. Anyways that's why I named this 'two fat bitches', because thats what they were, two annoying fat bitches who couldn't mind their own business. The reason I did not press the record button on my other two devices were because their battery life isn't long and they can only record about 3 hours, I didn't want to start taping early only to realize I run out of memory if the band arrives late or something. This was my first time recording on the H120, it generated crackle & lots of hiss for some reason even though I've never had this problem with this mic before. I was easily able to get rid of that problem in the production process. A few seconds on WWWB is missing due to some mic problems I had. I have seen my shows being spread in lossy format on the internet and they didn't even bother including the info file, if I see this happening again I will stop sharing. Please respect my wishes and keep this loseless, I know all the forums out there and I will keep watching, this is my first and final warning. If you don't want to download a 1GB file then I suggest you snailmail trade for it rather than have someone spread it to you in lossy format. Ignore my wishes and you will never see a video of this show or any other audio/video of the hundreds of shows I have taped."